Internal, caliber specific locks are more secure and effective than external designs.
All calibers are MD and CA DOJ approved:
- .22 *max barrel length is 7 inches (all other standard auto and revolver keys are 6"max)
- .32 H&R MAG
Revolver locks go through the barrel, into the cylinder, and locks the cylinder, trigger and hammer, freezing the entire gun
- Gun friendly - all materials used are softer than ammo brass
- If your gun is stolen, it cannot be used against you
- Locks do not interfere with handling and or holstering
- ENDS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE
Child resistant folding key, with a bushing that self-centers the key to the lock.
Long Keys available for:
- .22 revolver: 11.25 max barrel length
- .38/.357: 9.25 max barrel length
- .44: 9.25 max barrel length
- .45: 9.25 max barrel length
- Standard key fits a 6” max barrel length (*Exception: .22 = 7”max) Long keys are available